- Murdoch University – Postgraduate Certification, Community Development (2014)
- Victoria University – Bachelor of Business (2009)
- Facility planning
- Strategic planning
- Project management
- Providing specialist advice to complex recreation issues
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Grant writing and funding acquisition
- Industry trend analysis
- West Oval Regional Facility Master Plan
- West Oval Regional Facility implementation
- G21 & Cricket Victoria Barwon Regional Strategy
- Lara Recreation Reserve Master Plan
Zoe Sells is a professional recreation planner with close to 10 years experience in the local government setting. During Zoe’s employment she has been responsible for setting strategic direction for the development, growth and prosperity of sport at a local and regional level. Zoe’s work history includes the successful delivery of a range of planning and infrastructure projects including master plans and strategies, capital project management, funding acquisition, sport development planning and community consultation.
Zoe is passionate about the recreation industry and the delivery of tangible outcomes that create greater opportunities for community participation.
During Zoe’s role as Team Leader Recreation Planning at the City of Greater Geelong she led a number of projects including the $14M West Oval Regional Facility Master Plan and implementation, G21 Cricket Victoria Barwon Regional Cricket Strategy, G21 Hockey Strategy, Lara Recreation Reserve Master Plan and the first sporting reserve in the growth area of Armstrong Creek.
Zoe has worked with sporting clubs to assist in the production of business plans and participation strategies and the delivery of infrastructure priorities such as the Winter Reserve redevelopment and the award winning ‘The Hill’ Mountain Bike Park.
Zoe combines open and clear communication, meaningful stakeholder engagement, attention to detail and an enthusiastic approach to deliver considered and successful outcomes.
Zoe has also been a representative on the AFL Barwon Female Football Working Group and the G21 Sport & Recreation Pillar.