- University of Ballarat (Ballarat) – Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement) / Bachelor of Management (2004)
- Project management
- Facility planning and development
- Strategy development
- Sport/recreation planning
- Data analysis and systems
- Funding programs
- Policy development
- Melbourne East Regional Sport & Recreation Strategy (2022)
- Monash Active Recreation Opportunities Strategy (2021)
- AFL Queensland Facilities Plan 2020-2025
- Bicycle Network Super Counts Interactive Dashboards (2021)
- Queensland Cricket Strategic Facility Priorities Prospectus (2021)
- Queensland Cricket Premier Lighting Prospectus (2020)
- Community Cricket Hub Business and Activation Planning – Monivae College (Hamilton) & Greenvale (Hume City Council) (2021)
- Australian Cricket Facility Audit
- Australian Cricket Infrastructure Fund
- State Cricket Infrastructure Strategies
Jake McMinn is a committed sport and recreation professional with 17 years’ experience in consultancy, national and state sport associations, local government, and not-for-profit sport and recreation agencies.
Prior to joining insideEDGE, Jake was the National Community Facilities Manager at Cricket Australia from 2015-2019. Jake led the delivery of the National Cricket Facility Audit, gathering detailed audit data on 5,500 community facilities across Australia, providing the basis for the development of State Infrastructure Strategies. Jake was also responsible for the management of the Australian Cricket Infrastructure Fund, funding over $8M into over 450 community cricket facility projects.
Jake also has extensive experience in local government, with seven years of recreation planning development and management roles at the City of Greater Geelong.
Since joining insideEDGE in 2019, Jake has led the delivery of state, regional and local infrastructure strategies, facility development plans, and business and feasibility studies. Jake has also led the delivery of data analysis and dashboards, including integration with our Sports Facility Auditor platform.