DIGITAL PRODUCT CONSULTANT
- Deakin University – Graduate Certificate of Business (Sport Management) (2015)
- Deakin University – Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) (2011)
- Deakin University – Bachelor of Arts (Media Communications) (2011)
- Data analysis / visualisations
- Community and stakeholder consultation
- demographic and population analysis
- Supply and demand analysis
- Survey design and analysis
- Project management
- Social media / marketing
- Brimbank sports facilities development plan
- Hobsons Bay Sport Facility Needs
- City of Banyule State of Play Dashboard
- City of Whittlesea Minor Sports Strategy
Matt Priem joined insideEDGE in 2016 and brings over four years experience working within the sport and leisure sectors. Matt’s position prior to joining insideEDGE was a Sports Business Planner at a Melbourne based consultancy. In this role, he was responsible for the delivery of sports development plans, recreation needs and feasibility studies.
Matt’s project experience includes supply and demand analysis, participation and demographic assessments and identifying facility usage trends and patterns. Before his introduction to the sports industry, Matt worked for a leading commercial information and insight company as a Graduate Business Analyst. In addition to this, as a previous Director of Digital Marketing for a Not-for-profit organisation and Social Media Manager for a Red Cross subsidiary, Matt is well versed in a range of digital programs and platforms.
Since joining insideEDGE, Matt has undertaken several participation based projects for state sporting bodies such as Cricket Victoria, AFL Victoria and Victorian Rugby Union. His ability to clean and connect data and provide insights through visualisations and dashboards provides great support and valuable insights to insideEDGE projects.
Matt is trained in the use of Tableau Software and has prepared many analysis dashboards for a variety of sport, recreation and community projects. Matt can produce both static (QGIS) and interactive (Carto) maps as required for all projects, for example; facilities locations, participation hot spots, player/member catchments and travel analysis. Matt is also adept at collecting information during consultation stages of projects by using SurveyMonkey and is effective at sharing relevant information via MailChimp and the insideEDGE social media accounts.
As a Digital Product Consultant at insideEGDE, Matt is focused on using cutting-edge technology such as Sports Facility Auditor, Tableau and Carto mapping to provide to our clients with practical and evidence-based analysis and solutions.