- Deakin University – Bachelor of Commerce (Management) (2003)
- Box Hill Institute – Advanced Diploma of Business (Public Relations) (2001)
- Box Hill Institute – Associate Diploma of Business (International Trade) and Certificate in Export Practice (1999)
- Project management
- Contract management
- Financial reporting
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Policy development
- Business analysis and development
Kate is insideEDGE’s Business Administrator overseeing the general office administrative functions for both the Melbourne and Adelaide offices, including bookkeeping, liaising with clients and service providers, and assisting the insideEDGE team to deliver a range of projects. Kate is also experienced in project and contract management, and event planning and delivery.
Prior to joining the insideEDGE team, Kate worked as an Executive Officer for her local Bendigo Community Bank and volunteered as Chair of a local not for profit childcare centre. Previously she has worked for the Victorian State Government as Contract Manager for the Docklands Film and Television Studios Project and as a Consultancy Project Manager for the University of Melbourne.