- Deakin University (Burwood) – Graduate Diploma of Business, Sports Management (1996)
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (Bundoora) – Bachelor of Applied Science –Physical Education (1994)
- Facility planning, precinct planning, feasibility in growth Councils
- Community and stakeholder consultation
- Business and strategic planning
- Project Management Frameworks
- Grant writing and defining target audience
- Business, market and industry trend analysis
- Policy development
Glenn Mulcahy is an experienced recreation and leisure professional with over 25 years experience working in state and local government. Glenn has a proven track record in strategic planning, policy development and project management and has consistently delivered complex projects concurrently, within budget and on time.
Before joining insideEDGE, Glenn worked as a Sport and Recreation Coordinator for the City of Melton, one of the largest growth municipalities in Victoria.
Whilst employed at the City of Melton, Glenn was responsible for the delivery of a range of planning and capital projects including the Bridge Road Athletics and Hockey Facility, Arnolds Creek Recreation Reserve Development and the City Vista Recreation Reserve Development. All of these projects required sound project management, significant third party funding, master and strategic planning.
Glenn’s work history in the sector is extensive and includes major event planning and capital works delivery for the 2006 Melbourne Commonwealth Games (via the Office of Commonwealth Games Coordination). Glenn acted as the conduit between all stakeholders on the physical delivery of permanent infrastructure, temporary infrastructure and policy change.
Other infrastructure projects Glenn was involved as part of the 2006 Commonwealth Games include upgrades to the Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre (MSAC), State Lawn Bowls Centre, State Netball and Hockey Centre, Triathlon and Time Trial road events.
Glenn is passionate about providing quality and well researched plans and strategies for local and state government clients, that improves the physical and mental health of local communities.