Who we are
insideEDGE was launched in 2008 to provide quality and innovative planning advice to the sport, recreation and leisure industries across Australia. Our approach to business is to get to know our clients in order to provide them with a competitive edge. We place utmost importance on providing quality information and reports, and listening to what clients and communities want to achieve. We pride our business on collaborative working and partnerships, attention to detail and establishing long-standing relationships.
Who are you?
Inside Edge Sport and Leisure Planning, one of Australia’s leading sports consultancy practices, is seeking a skilled and committed Office Manager to support a small team of consultants. Based in Melbourne and with an office in Adelaide, this role is suited to someone with financial, budgeting, bookkeeping, marketing and human resource skills, who also has an interest in working in the sports sector. At 16 hours per week, the position offers flexibility and the opportunity to nominate your preferred workdays.
You will be responsible for:
- Data entry and bank reconciliation
- Monthly reports
- Accounts receivable / payable
- End of year reporting
- Accountant liaison
- HR function
- IT function
- Covid compliance management
- Service provider and supplier liaison
- Resource management
- General management
What experience and qualifications are required?
- Previous experience in a small to medium office environment.
- Appropriate qualifications or knowledge of business administration, bookkeeping, HR requirements.
- Be highly proficient in the use of Xero and MS Office software.
- Knowledge of sport, government and community sector organisations, and experience working within a similar role will be highly regarded.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like you, please contact Michael on 0413 985 285 or Gavin on 0478 145 512 for an initial chat or click on the position description for further details.