Reid Oval Development Plan
Client: Warrnambool City Council
The Reid Oval Development Plan includes objectives, planning and design priorities, proposed future staged options for development, indicative costs and potential funding opportunities.
The Development Plan builds on the first stage of capital works completed at Reid Oval in recent years which included new netball player, umpire and spectator amenities, netball court and lighting improvements and a new electronic scoreboard.
The consultation identified six key infrastructure priorities for future development:
- Reid Oval playing surface upgrade;
- Lighting upgrades;
- Player and umpire amenity upgrades;
- Improved spectator amenities;
- Improved cricket training facilities; and
- State / Regional sporting association offices.
“Key project highlights were insideEDGE’s ability to combine new trends and AFL national directions in to a Strategy that is consistent with its first version. insideEDGE are committed and efficient with our project work and have excellent technical expertise, project management, consultation and reporting skills.”
– Shayne Ward, Government Partnerships and Facilities Manager AFL Victoria